Where are your parts made?
- ALL of our fabricated parts are made here in San Antonio TX, Our aluminum from Texas, Vbands and Dual Seal connectors are from Race Part Solutions in Georgia, Billet tube ends from Texas, and our Bell cores from Texas.
What Vbands come with the intercoolers?
- All intercoolers with the Vband option come with complete Race Part Solutions Vband assemblies (Male flange, Female flange, O-ring and Clamp)
What is your warranty on the intercoolers?
- Our intercooler cores come with a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects. If you experience an issue please call us so we can issue an RMA# and then ship back for inspection and pressure testing.
What cores do you use?
- We use Bell cores that are specifically made for us here at NCC on all intercoolers.
Do you offer other connection types on the intercoolers?
- For custom options please call us. We do offer Race Part Solutions Jodar and Vibrant HD assemblies for an additional cost.
What is the lead time for fabricated components?
- Generally we are between 5-15 business days. These times to vary based on the amount of orders and projects being worked on in the shop. You can call for the most accurate lead time at the time of purchase.
What if I don't see what I am looking for on the website?
- You can always call us for custom products. We can make almost anything you need.
Do you accept Returns or Exchanges?
Due to the Highly Customizable nature of the products we do NOT offer returns or exchanges on any parts.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
If you cancel your order BEFORE it is built, you will be refunded your total cost minus core at retail price, upgraded air fittings at retail price, and shipping, and we will ship you your core and any upgraded air fittings. (Vibrant HDs, Race parts Dual Seals, or Vbands).
AFTER the part is built we do not allow any cancellations.
Do you Pressure Test your intercoolers?
YES! We pressure test all of our intercoolers before they leave to ensure there are no issues or leaks. Standard pressure intercoolers get tested to 80psi and High pressure intercoolers get tested to 150-200psi depending on applications. If you notice any water in them when they arrive that is just left over from testing.